SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Search engine optimization or SEO service, is a set of rules that can be followed by website owners to optimize their online materials for search engines to improve their search engine rankings especially in Google. It is also a great way to increase the quality of their websites by making them user-friendly, faster and easier to navigate.
Why Search Engine Optimization is important?
In this contemporary market, SEO is an important online marketing tool, as the search engines are serving hundreds and millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems especially in google search engine. When people search for your products and services, you obviously want to appear as high in the search engine rankings as possible to generate more inquiries. If you have a website, or an online store, SEO will definitely help your business to grow and meeting your business objectives by using the correct methods. Search engine optimization is essential because:
- 1. SEO is not a cost but an investment.
- 2. SEO brings new customers to your sales.
- 3. SEO Is able to be controlled within your own budget.
- 4. SEO Has One of the Best ROI’s in Advertising.
- 5. SEO is Good for Business Visibility and Branding thus advertising ahead of your competitors.
What is SEO copywriting
SEO copywriting is presenting or writing search engine friendly content. SEO copywriting is all about placing your keywords at the right spots and amidst the right tags on your web page. The keywords should be relevant and should be able to connect, inform and convince the search engine spiders, and the human readers.
- 1. Contains keyphrases — words your target reader types into a search box to find the information he or she wants.
- 2. Helps online content rank higher in search results (such as in Google.)
- 3. Drives qualified traffic.
How is SEO copywriting different from traditional copywriting?
The main difference is: SEO copywriting contains keyphrases. For instance [blue cashmere sweaters] is a keyphrase. Typing keyphrases into Google is what users do every day, SEO copywriting is much more than just inserting keyphrases into content: Google Search engine also wants to see authoritative content that fully answers your readers’ questions and stands out from competing content.
Here are the main points:
1. SEO copywriting helps your site to compatible in both ways i.e both from viewers and search engines point of view.
2. SEO copywriting helps your site by placing keywords at the right places in the web pages. As mentioned earlier, the keywords should be relevant and should be able to connect, inform and convince the search engine spiders.
3. SEO copywriting helps your site maintain correct “optimal length”. Irrespective of your area of business, SEO copywriting helps your site attain the right and exact balance of getting relevant traffic to your website and converting that traffic into business.
No matter how search may change in the future, websites and businesses will compete with one another for this attention, and for the user traffic and brand visibility it provides. Let us start yours now.
Powered by Pureesign Interactive Multimedia & Corporate Identity.